Sunday, March 22, 2015

My new Canon EOS 100D :)

Oh what a happy day this is when I get to have my first own DSLR. I do not mean to brag and I know a lot of people have their own DSLRs but I am just so happy that I am able to "upgrade" from my camera phone. :)

SM appliance center has a promo that gave discounts and free stuff!


Ok, so I got the Canon 110D that had the original price of 33,000 php but the discount they gave for those who will pay with credit cards gets a discount lowering the price to around 28k payable in installments 3,6 or 12 months. If you pay using cash, then the price would be around 26k. The Canon 100D is in their Rebel line and I guess Canons' lightest DSLR yet. 


I initially searched google "I have a DSLR, now what" and it gave me really good links to sites that offer good advice. It said to let go of the Auto feature as much as possible use Manual to take my photos, I still have A LOT of learning to do and I personally advise to got to Alison.com where you can take free online courses ( which I am currently taking ), and they include a Digital Photography class published by Harvard extension school!

Much love,
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment