Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Precious tea time with The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Earl Grey fresh leaf tea.

I admit I am not much of a tea fanatic like my sister but with my first taste of Earl Grey Martini I just had to have that flavor everyday.

Thank goodness I found a box of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's version of Earl Grey tea for 2 boxes that have 18 pcs inside at 195 pesos only! The day before I saw a Twinnings box with 25 sachets inside for 243 pesos, my sister said it tastes better just by 1 notch.

It tastes really good with its bright citrus taste and aroma that is like sunshine on my taste buds! :)


Individual pack



 18 sachets

Oh and by the way doesn't this tea set look so pretty?




 Black tea or any tea actually has some content of caffeine, best to drink while studying!




Much Love,
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment