Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Deep Nude lips with Ever Bilena Lip liner in Cappuccino and Maybelline Watershine Pure in B23!

Hi lovelies!

One thing to keep me in "work" mode is wearing make up, working from home has its' temptations and one of them is to look sloppy and some just work in their pajamas. I have nothing against wearing comfortable clothes to work and I am guilty of doing it in the first few months of working from home, but I found it really uplifting when I get ready even when I would spend all 8 hours in front of my computer. Even more when there people who would come over at a surprise and the last thing I want them is to see me in my jammies without underwear, messy hair and whatever.

Beware though, having a full face of make up is great and all and you can actually practice your technique this way but when you are working from home you actually have the advantage of taking are of your skin and letting it breathe making it better and healthier than most of the population. So for today on my lips I am wearing a deep nude lip color with the help of Ever Bilena lip liner in Cappuccino and Maybelline watershine pure in B23.


Last week I picked up Ever Bilena Lip liner in Cappuccino for 100 php (around $2), I forgot how much the Maybelline was but its less than 200 php.


I would buy this again, it goes on real smooth but it does not crumble. It dries a bit matte to satiny, if you can see the picture where I had it on half of my lips, the coverage is awesome and it does not dry out or stretch my lips to reveal the fine lines. 


This has been my HG since forever but it does not last long, that is why I decided to put a liner underneath to make it last and oh my goodness they are a match made in heaven!


Ever Bilena Lip liner in Cappuccino

Pros:

1. Affordable
2. Last long
3. Does not smudge
4. Does not bleed and transfer to the outside of my lips.
5. Does not crumble when sharpened.
6. No chemical scent, no scent at all!

Cons:

Nothing really, but you need a sharpener in your kit as opposed to automatic liners. 

Maybelline Watershine Pure in B23

Pros:

1. Very creamy and glossy, has some coverage plus give me just right glossy lips.
2. No shimmer or glitter- which I like.
3. No chemical scent, no scent at all!

Con:

1. Does not last very long, that is why you should use with the lip liner or stain underneath.

'til next time!

Much Love,

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment