Friday, February 27, 2015

First Impressions : Belo Intensive whitening : Body cream

Hi  lovelies!

I am going to write about a new product I saw in Watsons last night :)

Its the Belo Intensive whitening body cream that has Kojic acid + Tranexamic Acid with SPF 30!

"A luxurious moisture-rich body cream with the powerful combination of Kojic  Acid and Tranexamic Acid that intensively whitens skin, SPF 30 futher protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays."


Here are some pictures:






First Impression :

1. Sleek squeeze bottle.
2. Price is 199 php.
3. Smell is ok, its not strong but not as nice as the pink one but again smell is very subjective.
4. Not as moisturizing since it really does not say that it does but its NOT greasy!

I shall use this everyday at least 2x a day like on the directions, will concentrate more on my knees since they are dark. I don't use whitening creams, lotions or soaps so I will blog about it again after a few days to let you know!

Much Love,

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment