Monday, February 23, 2015

First Impression : Essence eyeliner pen - extra long lasting

Hello lovelies,

I just got the Essence eyeliner pen that is extra long lasting, there is another one that is water proof but it a little more expensive. Mine was for 209 php so that is around $4 at SM department store in SM aura. The sales lady said this Essence brand is German and has been around for some time, I only watched reviews for this product AFTER I bought it as it was a completely random shopping trip.

I found the size of the pen ok, not chubby and you can mistake it for a regular pencil.

The website also says that its Japanese ink.

As you can see, the pen can be used with different widths as the felt tip is thin enough for barely there applications and thick enough for dramatic eyes.

I wrote some on paper so you can see how the ink does not burst and how the color pay off is.

On my skin it dries up almost instantly and it does not smudge.

After a day of wearing this eyeliner on my eye and on my hand, I has stood the test of not smudging and what I like about it is the longer its on your skin the harder it is to rub off.

The color pay off is great, not as dark as gel liners but its really precise for the perfect cat eye and it does not smell of bad chemicals like some liquid liners I have tried.

Pros:

1. Slim pencil design.

2. Price is affordable.

3. Smudge proof.

4. The longer its on the skin the harder it it to rub off.

5. No scent and not sticky.

6. Dries almost immediately.

7. Stays put and does not flake!

Cons:

1. Not as dark as a gel liner but after a few lines its dark enough.






So that is all for my Essence eyeliner pen review, its great for girls who are starting out in make up and for the price, its a great find!

Much Love,
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment